Tuesday, May 06, 2008

A - Dr. Gwin & New York City

I just returned from NYC, where I was able to see Gwin's M.D. graduation, the sights and sounds of Brooklyn and Manhattan, Sheila & Aaron, and all the Howton/Tennis family. The weather was cold and wet until my final day, but it was just fabulous to see and catch up with everyone. I stayed a few days with Gwin and then a few with Allison. I walked the Brooklyn Bridge, took the Staten Island Ferry to see the Statue of Liberty, saw Spamalot on Broadway, ate at awesome places and spend quality time in Central Park.

Gwin and I with the NYC Skyline from Brooklyn.

I finally walked the Brooklyn Bridge...and almost got hit by bikers.

Cathy, Pete & Susi with Dr. Gwin.

Me with Sylvie & Annabeth - man, have they grown beautifully!

Sheila and I in Central Park.

1 comment:

FGT said...

It was awesome having you here! Come back though I miss ya!love, g