Thursday, May 01, 2008

A, J & F - Once a Floridian, Always a Floridian

Joe's drop was this morning and we are headed back to FLORIDA! We are being stationed at Hurlburt Field in Ft. Walton Beach - where I grew up/my dad retired. He's super excited about the new aircraft...and I'm super excited about our newest location!

PS - Foster doesn't know it, but he's super excited that he'll still hear the word, "beach!"

8 comments:

Nate Cardin said...

y'all should move back into the lawton court house!

Aaron and Sheila said...

Woohoo - back to "Forwallonbeach" - congrats!!

Anonymous said...

I have heard that there is a beach around there somewhere. WIIIN TIIICKETS!!!

Anonymous said...

One question, where will you be going to church? Beach, there's a beach nearby?

The Schlosser's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Schlosser's said...

Shawn - I PROMISE to take you and Kristy to the beach when you come visit! :)

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

YAYYYY!!!!! YAYYYY!!!! Please tell Foster that Baxter would like to have a doggy day!

Carnley said...

I just got caught up on the blog and am SOOOO excited! I can't believe you guys are going to be stationed at Hurlburt with us!!! Lots of houses for sale in our neighborhood - hint, hint!