Sunday, March 10, 2013

A & P 2.0 - Lucky 33 Weeks

33 - whoo hoo! This week, my work family threw me a surprise "Bear Necessities" shower and Peanut 2.0 received so many practical gifts - diapers, wipes, lotions, soaps, etc. What a sweet idea and we are so grateful for their love, support and gifts! This week ahead should be "lucky" because Dadda is on his way home. Boy, should he be surprised at how much we've grown...Liam and Mama/Peanut 2.0. We are beyond thrilled to have him home and feel relieved that no matter when this little guys makes his moves towards the exit, Joe will be here! 


I'm still feeling well. He is continuously moving which makes me happy. I'm getting short of breath and my lower back aches by the time the late afternoon hits, but again...worth it! It's hard to believe that I had Liam with 3 weeks from my 33rd week. With the progesterone shots, Peanut 2.0 should stay snug until April. Yay - as long as he's healthy, he's welcome into our outer lives at any time.

No comments: