Wednesday, March 16, 2011

L - 1st ER Visit

At week 49, we made our first visit to ER...we almost made it a full year. Liam had been throwing up - no fever, super playful - just couldn't keep anything down. On day two, he threw up twice within the hour (both times I was trying to get him to eat something) and I just knew he wasn't feeling well, so I brought him up. It was a "pleasant" experience. Everyone was super nice and thought Liam was a cutie (which we all knew already). We even crossed a milestone when waiting. We were watching the FSU baseball game in the waiting room and after a base hit, the camera showed the audience clapping. Liam looked at me and started clapping - sweet boy! After being there for 4 hours (I think he was the low man on the pole, since he wasn't showing any other signs of illness), the nice doctor gave us some anti-nausea medicine and we took in some great clear liquids for a day. This seem to past within 24 hours.

We were waiting to see the doctor (taking with phone camera, so quality isn't great).

Afternoon nap, waiting for the doctor.

Proof of first ER visit...as a daring boy, I'm sure we'll be back in due time.

No comments: