Saturday, December 08, 2007
A & J - Prayer
Our very good friend (and sorority sister), Ginny Beth, has been diagnosed with Large B-Cell Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, which is cancer of the lymphatic system. GB and I first met in Dorm 14 in 1999 - nothing but late nights and good times! As our time at UWF continued we both became fairly active and eventually became ADPi sisters. She is a wicked strong being with a strong relationship with God. She has set up a page under the CaringBridge website to keep us all posted. (http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/ginnybethjoiner). Please feel free to leave a message of support and hope in her guestbook. As much as we all have to be thankful for this holiday season, please keep her in your prayers as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
All my prayers to Ginny Beth!!
I tried to click the link, but it doesn't work!
Angie,
Not sure if you remember me but I was in the dorm with you and GB. I am so, so sorry to hear about her diagnosis. Please pass along to her that she'll be in my prayers.
~Suzanne
Hey Suzanne - of course I remember you! Good to hear from you...and I will certainly pass along your prayers to GB.
The link should work...it works for me, so I'm not sure what to change :( It's a really great blog too.
Hmmm ... the links's not working for me either. Do you know what her 'site name' is? (It's what CaringBridge asks for when searching for someone's page)
Okay - DUH! I changed the link - now it should be correct. I was directing it to the homepage. Hehehe.
Awesome - thanks!!
Post a Comment