Monday, December 17, 2007

A, J & F - All Together Now!

We are finally all together! The Schlosser's, Foster and I took the 18 hour drive, starting on Saturday afternoon. We made it onto Padre Island around 5:30pm. Foster is still trying to figure things out, but is really enjoying all the running room in the house.

After graduation, I went to print a hard copy of my resume and cover letter to send out and I had a message on my computer - something about a corrupt or missing systems file. Anyway, long story short, I'm waiting on a "recovery" disc from HP, but it's not looking great (no I don't have back ups, I planned on backing everything up on our external hard drive that was housed in TX with Joe). So, that means the last two years worth of research papers, presentations, plans, etc - including photos and purchased music - may be a wash. Please keep your fingers crossed.

The main point - we're all together now...in one place we call HOME! Cheers!

1 comment:

Susi said...

I'm Praying! Hope you have hard copies. So glad you are starting your household togetherness. Love to you both, and Foster! Susi