Sunday, November 25, 2007

A - Graduation Information

For those of you who might wake up Friday, December 14th and think to yourself, "I would love to be a UCF's arena and watching Angie walk across that stage" OR you may think, "I have nothing better to be doing in front of my computer, especially if you're working" - well, here is the solution: UCF is offering a live broadcast of the commencement ceremony at http://webcast.oir.ucf.edu/. I know it won't the same without sitting in a terribly hard seat and hearing lots of camera flashes going off, but what a great deal! Hehehe. Only 7 more days of internship and 23 more days away from Joe - not bad at all.

I was feeling nostalgic the other day and decided to read the first few posts on this blog - awesome! It feels like just yesterday and yet, years ago when I began the program and Joe went off to OTS. It's all coming together now (no pun intended).

No comments: