Tuesday, March 20, 2007

A, J & F - Spring Break in MS

Foster and I drove to MS with Mom and Dad Schlosser for spring break 2007. That's right, while some of my fellow graduate students were relaxing on the beaches, taking cruises and partying until late hours - I took an 11 hour drive with the in-laws and two dogs to good ol' Columbus, MS, where I spent most of my time working on papers and studying. All and all, it was worth it...any time Foster and I get to spend with Joe is great. We were able to celebrate our favorite holiday together too! I'm going to head back up (flying) in late April during the semester break - the next count down has begun!

Celebrating St. Patty's Day with good friends and green beer at the Club on base.

Foster LOVES St. Patty's Day too - although no green beer from him.

2 comments:

FGT said...

you all look sooo happy! cant' wait till you come up ton NY to visit me!! miss ya lots. love, g

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

Poor Foster!! I bet he'd like some beer! It looks like you had a blast!