Saturday, March 24, 2007

A - End of Semester Blues

It's a beautiful, sunny, 82 degrees outside and I'm sitting in front of the computer. I've got the "end of semester blues." I can not procrastinate any longer. In the next three weeks, I have three papers, four presentations, a portfolio, a large research proposal and a final exam that is DUE. Ugh. I'm taking one assignment at a time. It probably does not help that I've scheduled a fabulous trip to NYC in the middle of all of this, but here's to graduate school.

On top of everything I already have on my plate, I am a co-chair of the school counseling committee of the counseling honor society. We are hosting a workshop next weekend on grief/crisis counseling. Although we are not presenting, we are putting the event together. Whew - I may need some of my own crisis counseling before this semester is over with, hehehe.

So, I'm currently having a battle with the semester and I hope to come out victorious in the end!

3 comments:

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

I am exhausted just reading all of that. I hope you make it through!!

FGT said...

wow ang! that is a ton of work. just keep ur eye on the prize...one day being done with school and even sooner than that coming up to NY!! I can't wait!

Susi said...

I know you'll do it all, and in grand style, too. We're so proud to know you: the busy person who is always asked to do one more thing. Love to you both, Susi