Saturday, January 20, 2007

F - I Love Everything

Foster has really been a blessing. He's so great, flexible and tolerate of his mom's lifestyle (aka - dropping him off at the Schlossers', taking him on 11 hour road trips, dropping him off at Jimmy & David's place, leaving him, taking him away from Joe and moving him to a new home). He has adapted well to his new home and roommate...and he LOVES the stairs - great exercise! He also loves the fact that he can stare out of a two story window and get a clear view of everything going on in the neighborhood.

Isn't he such a big boy! He is close to full grown at 54.7 lbs. He turns one in February and I'm thinking on Valentines Day (we found him at the shelter, so no official date of birth). Joe and I don't celebrate the hallmark holiday, but Foster will be a much better celebration - after all, we love the goof so much!

No comments: