Sunday, January 07, 2007

A - Back and Moved

I got back to Orlando on Thursday and moved to my new place on Friday. My roommate (Taneen) and her husband (Troy) have been out of town all weekend, so it's be a relaxing, quiet weekend to get settled. Troy will leave for Cali on the 21st and I'm bring Foster back from Tampa on the 15, so for a bit we'll have a full house.

Every muscle in my body aches, which tells me two things - 1. I shouldn't have lifted all those heavy things (more than likely with my back and not legs like we all know we should). 2. I need to incorporate a lifting schedule into my workout routine.

Classes start tomorrow. I'm ready...I think. My motivation at this point is to finish up and move in with my husband...permanently. And, I'm really missing the consistent work schedule. I'm taking four classes this semester - counseling adolescents, social factors in American schools, fundamentals of grad research and counseling techniques. It's a full load. (PS - I did end up with straight A's last semester too)

One of my New Year's Resolutions was to attend mass regularly (like a good Catholic does) and I think that will be great - to have a set hour of peace every week.

No comments: