So the scoop on the move or moves - next week I'm taking the Schlosser's expedition full of Joe's belongs, precious goods and breakables to Columbus. After a month in billeting, Joe finally moves into his apartment off base. He's more than ready.
Today, the representative from Mayflower came to our apartment in FL to do the survey of household goods. They are packing and moving most everything to Joe's place on Dec. 1st. Our lease on the two bedroom in FL is up in January, so I'm moving in with a good friend from school. She and her husband own a townhouse by school and her husband is being transfered to California in Jan for work. So, we are going to be roommates (with Foster) until May, when she graduates. My living situation after May is still up in the air, but hopefully I will only have until the beginning of August.
Looking ahead, Joe is coming down to Tampa to spend Thanksgiving with the Schlossers. Then I'm headed up there for the entire month break from school. We are flying up to NH to spend Christmas with the Bowlers. We are looking forward to the next couple months!
Tuesday, October 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
This will be your second move as an Air Force family? Are you counting?
Love to you both, Susi
Post a Comment