Jillian, Tara and I made our way to Long & Scott Farm in Mount Dora for their 6.5 acre corn maze. It was amazing and HUGE! Jillian and I teamed up against Tara and her fiance, Mike. We spent close to three hours roaming through corn! The L & S Farm is very patriotic - so great to see - and this years theme was American Heros. The shape of the maze was an American flag and the clues through out the maze were heros. It was a beautiful, sunny day to be outside and a good time with great friends. On our way out, we purchased some of the BEST, SWEETEST corn, which I consider to be one of God's candy...the other is watermelon of course!
Jillian, Tara and I
Me, Tara & Jillian with the maze map and the "I give up" flag...which we did not use!

1 comment:
What Fun! I know how big 6.5 acres is... did you feel like you'd walked 65 miles? Bet so. We all miss you... thanks fo much for keeping us up to date. Love, Susi
Post a Comment