Tuesday, April 25, 2006

A - The beginning of the end, of the beginning.

Here is goes, finals week. I think I'm as prepared and ready as I'm going to be, but plan on putting a little bit more into my Lifespan class, so maybe I can pull out an A instead of the A minus I think I'm doomed to received. Either way, I've got full A's in my Intro and Theories class.

What I plan to do with my two week break? We are going to hit the Atlantic side of FL - Cocoa Beach here we come. In all the years I lived in FL, I've never been swimming in the Atlantic...not that I'm going to start now - there are always swarms of sharks. We will also hit the golf course with my new clubs! And, maybe I'll find a good day to work on scrapbooking our wedding album. Before break is over, I will unpack the rest of the boxes in the spare bedroom closet. Sad, but we moved in four days before my classes started and we just never got to them. Now is a good time to decide if we really need what is in them. Hehehe.

Wish me luck on finals!

1 comment:

Susi said...

leave them packed... you know by now that you don't need that stuff. Susi's philosophy of housekeeping!! Love to you both!