Sunday, April 16, 2006

A & J - Easter

We had a wonderful weekend with the extended Schlossers. Jerry, Jeanette, and Jon all came into town on Thursday night. We spent Friday by the pool. Joe and I went to the Improv with some school friends. Joe was actually hypnotized - really. It was hilarious and we had a fabulous time. Sunday dinner was fabulous. We had ham, green bean casserole, butternut squash, mashed potatoes, deviled eggs and rolls. For dessert I cooked my mom's red velvet cake and chocolate mousse pie. I can cook. Below are some pictures - Our table...with our new china.


2 comments:

FGT said...

I sure wish I could have had some deviled eggs and greenbean casserole! Man that sounds so good. I hope you had a wonderful Easter. Glad you were able to spend time with the family. Miss you lots and can't wait to see ya in MAY!!!!! love, g

Susi said...

I'm drooling! I like the china and the glasses. You two look sooooo Happy!!! I'm shedding tears of joy. Love you, Susi