Wednesday, February 20, 2013

P 2.0 - Surprise Technology

This morning I went to the ultrasound school again, as I can't get enough of checking this guy out. To my surprise, they told me that they would be using some 3D capabilities as well. It was mainly 2D (typical images) and they quickly took all of his measurements and then we checked him out from 3D. It was wild. His head is still down (which is good) and he was just moving away, grabbing at his toes, moving his hands around his face and stretching out his neck. The 3D images are still nothing I would ever go out of my way to experience or pay for, but it was pretty neat. The students did a great job and most importantly, I got to see him move while I felt him - always a blessing. Here are a few images of our sweet Peanut 2.0, who is currently around 3lbs, 5ozs!



He looks just like his big brother! We're excited to kiss those plump cheeks. 

No comments: