30 weeks and counting...and glad to know Joe should be home in another 3 weeks. I can't believe it's been 100 days! Whew, we've done it and fairly well (speaking for myself). Peanut 2.0 is becoming an expert on stretching. In fact, I think he might be taking a few yoga classes. He tends to make my belly look lop-sided. I've been feeling refreshed, even though I'm unable to bend/move in certain directions and I've lost total sight of my shoes when standing. (I think I'm in need of a good pedicure, actually, I'm certain of it!)
Here is a 30 week comparison with the pregnancies.
Also, speaking of Joe being gone 100 days and comparisons...Liam's last hair cut was the week Joe left. I guess it was time, so we had fun with the clippers tonight. A fresh cut for Papa's visit this week and Dadda's return in a few weeks.

No comments:
Post a Comment