Saturday, December 08, 2012

A & L - Santa Smile

Liam saw Santa when we were on vacation in Tennessee, but he was more than thrilled about the opportunity to see him again today and tell him all the things he wants for Christmas - a new soccer ball, a yellow Mack truck and a fish named Nemo. He's been a good boy, so I'm sure Santa will come through...and then some.

Today, we braved the Bass Pro Shop's great Santa set up and after 3 hours of waiting in line (no breaks since it was just us two), the wait was worth it! Liam walked right up to Santa and talked with him for a bit before cheesing for a photo. I love him and I love Christmas through his beautiful, blue eyes!


Santa wanted Liam to give me his ticket, so the video stopped...but you get the idea, he was the opposite of afraid. 





No comments: