Thursday, December 09, 2010

A & L - Rock N Roll Vegas!

My goal going into my first 1/2 marathon was to finish and run the whole way. I estimated finishing at 2:45 for my corral purposes, which put me in corral 27. When I checked in, I asked to bump up to corral 15 - 1. love that number and 2. Matt was starting in 4 and I didn't want to start too far behind. During my long training runs, I was averaging around 11:15 minute miles. So, I tried to pace myself coming out of the gate. Overall, I finished in 2:34, which is an average of 10:48 minute miles. I'm super excited about my 1st 1/2 marathon results and can't wait to register for another one very soon!

Classic race finishing pose for Angie.

Peace signs for Vegas, Baby!

Fist pump for rocking the Rock and Roll 1/2 Marathon!

Hanging with the greatest reason to keep running, my little Liam!

No comments: