Sunday, October 17, 2010

A & L - Tiger Trot 10K

I'm well into my 1/2 marathon training (Vegas!!!) and I signed up to run the Tiger Trot 10K here in Gulf Breeze. It was a nice, local fun run and went towards Ronald McDonald House Charities. I ran (had to walk a bit, pushing Liam) 7 miles last weekend and finished in about 1:28, so I was hoping to finish the 6.2 miles in 1:15 and I came in just over 1:08!!! I was super stoked to have ran the whole thing with an average of 11 min miles. I'm well on my way to my 1/2 goal. It was great to run it with the Harrisons! Leah (who is carrying Baby H) ran the 5K and Matt killed the 10K. Grandma and Grumpa Schlosser came to cheer us on and hang with Liam! It was a beautiful day!

Getting our pep talk from Liam.

Hanging out with Grumpa.


Classic finish line pose!


The Athletes!


Chillin at the post race event.

No comments: