Liam is 6 months old and has survived us as parents for 1/2 a year already! Where did the last 6 months of our lives go = went by too fast! I can tell you that he's doing very well - eating like a champ (will take down any veggies and we just started fruit), he rolls and tummy spins, coos and makes funny farting sounds, laughs hard, smiles big when he hears our voices or sees our faces, loves peek a book, enjoys his nightly Bs (bath, baseball lesson, books, bottle and bed), enjoys using his beautiful teeth to chew on anything in sight and most of all...completes our lives. I sometimes forget what life was like without him in it and I wouldn't have it any other way (I know Joe agrees!).
He will have his 6 month check up with our pediatrician on Friday and will share his stats. However, you can see his growth for yourself...

7 comments:
I'm sure his cute factor is going to be off the charts !
Wow...the length from 1 month to 6 is amazing! Love those blue jeans he has on :-)
Aw, thanks Aunt Tammy...we sure do think he's the cutest thing on earth!
Doesn't he look cool in blue, Leah! :)
Where has time gone!!! Happy 6 months Liam!!! Can't wait to give our own hugs and kisses next week! Love, Grandma and GrandpaS
I think what you could have done to really illustrate how much he's grown in 5 months is to put him into the same clothes he was wearing in the original pictures. Great pics, even the ones he isn't happy.
Love the difference in size - he now weighs more than Charlie (and she's 14 months)!! Crazy boy! Too cute.
"Eats like a champ, makes funny fart noises..."
At first, I was SURE you were talking about me and/or Joe.
Post a Comment