We are all adjusting well and each night gets a little better/"easier". We are finding a sleeping routine that works for all of us - rotations! Liam is definitely in his pattern - sleep, feed, poop, look freakin adorable and repeat. Foster is LOVING his little brother and really doesn't leave his side. He's great at letting us know when Liam makes any sounds or movements though out the night.
Foster meeting his little brother.
Liam, truely looking like a peanut, in his cradle.
Great brothers from the start.
The most adorable baby ever!

5 comments:
Absolutely adorable!! I can't get enough. Can we get pics with him unbundled?? I so wanna fly down there and check him out for myself :) Miss and love you guys, G
Liam is sooo precious!!! And seeing Foster watching over him...priceless!!!
He is the most adorable little baby BOY ever!!!! (We have to keep him in the male category ... because I had the most adorable girl!) :) He really is the cutest little Peanut though!!! So excited for you guys and glad you're all adjusting well.
Excuse Me. Who's deciding there has to be a boy and girl category in the most adorable baby competition? There's only one winner in other really important competitions such as American Idol, Dancing with the Stars, and Survivor just to name a few. Therefore, I feel there can only be one adorable baby award. Sure, after playing around with Charlie yesterday (sorry Liam, I'm just getting in some practice) I’ll admit that Charlie is adorable, but if you recall from last year’s Bay Day race (see my blog) you were the ones who accused me for starting early. Although after viewing the instant relay that accusation was found to be inconclusive. It seems that the glove is now on the other foot; this time you have been found to have taken the early jump, by a whole 8 months. It would have been 9 but Liam is a competitor, he wasn’t about to lay around for another month while Charlie got more and more adorable, in fact, his first words not long after his birth were "Game on". Liam gets my vote, and I’m being totally unbiased about it.
Eyes of Love all agree! Liam is adorable1 And so are you! Love, Susi
Post a Comment