This past weekend I traveled to Atlanta with some of the leaders in ADPi (the sorority I help advise) and it was an excellent time...cold, busy, but excellent. This is something outside of work, that I would like to continue doing after Peanut joins us. It's very rewarding.
When I came back on Sunday night, we joined friends to cheer on the Saints. We don't follow NFL closely, but it's been a fun season around here because of New Orleans being so close. The "Who Dat" is everywhere.
This week we're expecting a visit from Mom/Grandma and Dad/Grandpa Schlosser, who Joe has not seen since early November. We are also going to cross a mark with our pregnancy journey. On Wednesday the 9th, we will be expecting our little boy in 3 months! Yay!
In the meantime, we're trying to wrap things up with a new rental home that we'll move into at the end of March...then we'll be in nesting mode!

No comments:
Post a Comment