Sunday, January 10, 2010

A & P - 23 Weeks, 5 Months!

January 9th marked 4 months to go stage! Time seems to be floating by quickly. Peanut is a mover and a shaker these days. For the first time, I felt him move on the outside of my tummy. It was very surreal and wonderful all at the same time. I'm super excited for Joe to feel him moving when he gets home. We will probably make another trip to the ultrasound institute soon, so we can see him on the big screen.

2 comments:

Aaron and Sheila said...

Looking good! And isn't it the best when you can really feel him moving? Wait until you can SEE it - it's crazy.

Sounds like you're enjoying the 2nd trimester - it's the best. Enjoy the feeling of time going by quickly right now ... once the 3rd tri comes, you won't sleep and you'll get very impatient with just wanting to meet him!! I'M getting impatient to meet him already!!! :)

Totaljen said...

Hey Angie!! You look fabulous by the way! Can't wait to see you and Joe (and the little one) sometime soon!! Love ya'll--Alan and Jen