Monday, May 11, 2009
A & J - Fun in the Sun
After working two weekends in a row, Angie enjoyed a three day weekend with Joe outside. On Friday we used our fishing kayaks to fish. We didn't catch anything worthwhile, but it was fun. Saturday, we spent the day at the beach with Jen and Alan - swimming, relaxing and playing bocci ball. Sunday, we spent with our friend Kevin, on his boat. It was a great day with good friends. Joe was successful at wake boarding and is looking forward to more practice.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm really enjoying your Blog! Thanks so much! Foster IS the world's best dog! Love, Susi
Wow, I don't know how I didn't notice this the first time I looked at this blog entree, but Ang, you have either gained a lot of bulk due to running or you have the Bowler gene for great upper body strength, I'm amazed that Joe can water ski behind your kayak.
Dad...at first I thought you were picking on me. Hahah, I wish I could get that kind of speed and strength from the kayak. :)
Thanks Susi! PS - We ended up getting our kayaks from a little shop in Farmville. We thought of you and Sam. Hope all is well. Love, Angie
Post a Comment