Whew, I never thought I would be able to run for an hour straight...check! This past weekend, I joined Leah in running the Azalea Trail 10K in Mobile, AL. We were a little worried it was going to be cancelled due to the amount of rain, lighting and tornado warnings we had in the early morning. However, they postponed the race for two hours, then the sun and humidity came out to play!
I wanted to finish the 6.2 miles a little faster than I did, but I felt great about the run! I plan to stop working on distance running and start working on my time for a bit. After this race, I know I'll want to go back to distance running though - what a high!

Packet pick up night at Hurricane Brewery in Mobile.

Classic finish line pose!

Leah and I post race! Whoo-hoo!
1 comment:
I'm going to assume that something was wrong with the camera to include Joe's photo finish. Also, I'm assuming that Leah couldn't wait around long enough for Joe to finish in order to get a post race photo of all three of you.
Post a Comment