This is our view of the adventures we will develop and encounter over time ~ together and seperated.
Congrats - I've enjoyed keeping up with you guys, too!
Congrats JOE! Wait....is that my Suzanne that posted? I don't think I knew that you all knew each other!! It's a small world!
Suzanne and I were dorm mates back in 99 - whew! She's sweet and fantastic! It is a small world. Thanks for the congrats!
Angie - yours and Joe's wedding pictures helped me pick Rae and Wes to do our wedding!
Congrats Lt. Joe!
Congratulations, Joe !! I'll try to call Angie about a brown stuffed dog that Annie may have left with her.Cheers to both of you !!cathy in FWB
Congrats to Joe - very exciting!!!! We'll have to celebrate in December!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Congrats - I've enjoyed keeping up with you guys, too!
Congrats JOE! Wait....is that my Suzanne that posted? I don't think I knew that you all knew each other!! It's a small world!
Suzanne and I were dorm mates back in 99 - whew! She's sweet and fantastic! It is a small world. Thanks for the congrats!
Angie - yours and Joe's wedding pictures helped me pick Rae and Wes to do our wedding!
Congrats Lt. Joe!
Congratulations, Joe !! I'll try to call Angie about a brown stuffed dog that Annie may have left with her.
Cheers to both of you !!
cathy in FWB
Congrats to Joe - very exciting!!!! We'll have to celebrate in December!
Post a Comment