1. Patch Board
Many of the military personnel "collect" patches through out their career. I know that Joe already had stacks lying around. So, I created a nice board that can be hung in an office, garage, etc. to display all the patches! The boards can have different color backgrounds depending on the branch and/or squadron.
2. Home is where the "insert military branch" sends us Plaque
I've seen these in homes, but have never seen them for sale. I found a few stencils I like and I created a sample. If the the AF goes well or I have requests for other branches, then I will make more. I may also just make a few "Americana" statement plaques.
I plan to improve on the plaques and I have some other ideas for the plaques - including some with little drop tags that will state the bases/posts the family have lived.
Anyway, here are a few pictures. Suggestions/thoughts are welcome.
PS - No, I'm not going to quit my day job...or the search for one. :)

2 comments:
Hi Angie!
I can't wait to see you in Ft. Walton Beach!
From,
Sylvie
Those are too cute! I like the saying on the plaque. There is another plaque I have always wanted to put in my kitchen. I just never bought it. It says, "Be Nice or Leave" It isn't military related, but it is cute!
Post a Comment