Tuesday, July 08, 2008
A & J - Forwaltonbeach
We have finally made it to Fort Walton Beach (the joke with the northern family, is that it's said as if it's one word - cousins use to take me to bars and make me tell their friends where I was from for a good laugh). Either way you say it, I'm back! I graduated high school 10 years ago and stopped visiting this area about 6 years ago - a lot has changed, but some things are still the same. We are in hog-heaven. Currently, we're staying in temporary housing on base until we find a home - hopefully soon. In the meantime, Joe is busy in-processing into his squadron (no longer a student/trainee) and Angie is working on finding a home and job. We know our visitors are coming soon and we're excited to have anyone come see us...and the beach!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
There is a beach down there? WIIIN TIIICKETS!!
Yooohoooo!!! The Schlossers are back. Tell Foster that Baxter is looking for a boating buddy!
Are you looking to rent or buy? I wish I had a house to rent. Wm has a lot of foreclosure listings and knows the market (225-0001)
Good luck! Love to both, Susi
Post a Comment