Friday, April 11, 2008

A - Breakdown

Well, many things broke this week. 1st, my windshield was cracked in two places after driving downtown - no, I was not following a dump truck. 2nd, my lower back decided to give out again. I have finally made an appointment with my primary care manager and will hopefully find a solution, especially because I was finally up to running 4 miles a day. And 3rd, my computer crashed for the second time! I've decided to give up on it and share a computer with Joe until I can get an Apple. So, that's the week in a nutshell. Hopefully this weekend will bring about some better days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The lower back sucks. I am sure this week will be better. WIIIN TIIICKETS!!

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

Oh...that just bites!! I know about all of those and the lower back thing is just miserable. HUGS!!!!