I know some of you have to be thinking...what does Angie do with her time now that she's in Texas with Joe. Well, I've put in my application to start doing some substitute teaching while we're here in Corpus, but the paperwork processing takes a while. So, I've been running and taking Foster on some great beach walks. I've also been playing housewife - cooking new recipes and cleaning. In addition, I've been doing some arts and crafts.
Foster is a big boy and has a hard time getting on the bed (which is where he lies during the day while we're gone - not at night!), so I built him a step stool. Yes, we could have bought some ugly pet steps, but that would not have been as much fun. Here is a
glimpse at my work of art.
2 comments:
Wow, I'm always amazed at how much of my talent has obviously been inherited by you guys.
Power tools are in your future!
Post a Comment