Sunday, December 23, 2007

A - Computer Update

Yea! I've been working hard to restore this computer and I've discovered how to extract the music straight from my ipod back on to my hard drive. I'm sure Apple does not approve, but we have paid for the music fair and square. Needless to say, I'm stoked. It is certainly not all of the music, but a majority of the songs I have purchased. I plan to order my photo archive cd from Kodakgallery, again...this will not be all of my photos, but a majority of them (5400 to be exact). Also, I have a lot of my more recent documents (from internship) still on my stick drive and always have that wonderful portfolio full of hard copies in case I'd like to retype them. So, all is not lost. This experience has made me more aware of how great it would be to own an Apple!

1 comment:

Susi said...

Merry Christmas to all the Bowlers and Schlossers; especially to the melding of them that you two represent! Love, Susi And Sam