Monday, October 01, 2007

A & J - UWF 40th Weekend

Joe and I met in Pensacola, FL this past weekend to reunite with good friends in celebration of UWF's 40th Anniversary. We had a fantastic time and loved connecting with friends in person. We spent time in all of our favorite places - Pensacola Victorian, Flounders, UWF Campus, Dr. Dye's House, McGuires, Seville and, of course, Peg Leg Pete's on Pensacola Beach. With all that said, it was an exhausting blast.

The Pensacola Victorian - The Captain's Room
(a.k.a. - Honeymoon Suite)
McGuire's Pub - Under the Moose
Pensacola Victorian - Angie, Joe, Alex, Tino and Jack
Pensacola Beach, FL

2 comments:

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

well damn.....I would have met you with your "package" and you could have met Avery!!

Susi said...

You both look wonderful. I really like the pix of your matching grins! Love to you both, Susi