Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A - Done, Done...and Done

I have completed the final, final exam of my master's degree on Saturday. I have "terminated/closed" all of my clients at the community counseling center at UCF. Not much left before my internship in Tampa!

The only thing I have left is my event/workshop. For the second half of the career counseling certificate class, I have to put on a "program" concerning career counseling. On July 30th (6-8pm) I am putting on a workshop titled - "Networking: What You Can Do Now to Help Start Your Career." All UCF freshman students are invited. It will be fun!

I move my belongings to Tampa this weekend and will finish out my time in Orlando with the bare essentials (not that I've been living lavishly since we moved our household goods to MS). I will drive Joe's truck to MS on August 2nd, so Joe and I can celebrate our 2nd year anniversary together! Yea!

2 comments:

Susi said...

OH!! Joy!!!!

A wonderful milepost!

Love to you Both, Susi

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous that you are going to be together for you anniversary! We celebrate our 2nd on the 12th and Stephen will miss it again. At least he made it to the wedding ceremony - LOL! Gotta love the Air Force :)