Monday, June 18, 2007

A - Gifted and Gifting

Even though it was Father's Day weekend, I was gifted by a visit from Mom and Dad Schlosser with Foster! It was a great time and I received much needed Foster love. We went to the dog park and gave him a bath - he was pooped after, as you can tell.


These past few weeks have been really tough - I just don't see how mental health counselors see so many clients in a row and stay sane. Taking practicum with three other classes was not a smart idea - however, this week is a gift - midway through the semester! Yea! Joe also had a tough week. So, even though there were many reasons not to, we bought a ticket for me to visit him 4th of July week. We gifted ourselves...I will take it as an early birthday present.

Speaking of birthday and gifts - if anyone is thinking about it (it's never too early - just joking) - I would love to buy more reference type books for my collection and as you can image, it can become costly. So, an amazon gift card would be more than appreciated. There, I've said it...I've been selfish. :)

In the meantime, I'm going to gift myself with some time in Tampa on the boat this weekend because I have been gifted with a "no Saturday class weekend!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angie dear...I am so proud of you for working so hard. I know things are easy with Joe being gone! Believe me I do understand that part! Stephen is about to leave us for three months! If you ever need someone to talk to, you know where I am. I would say take a creak and come visit up here, but it sounds like things are really busy! But when they calm down...you have a place to stay here. And you need to come meet our little legacy!! She is growing fast

JessicaEtcetera said...

You go girl! And you know Im always down for being a client when my drama comes a calling! I really have been thinking about the assessment so thanks for all your advice, as always. Tell the in-laws I said hey and pat Foster for me. We should get together soon as well!