On top of practicum, I'm taking the two advanced/applied career counseling courses in order to obtain the career counseling certificate. I am loving these classes and it's slowly solidifying my aspirations to work at the university level again (either career counseling or advising). Finally, I am taking counseling special populations on Saturdays this summer. Yuck, I know.
So, what these all adds up to = summer of hell...really only two months. BUT in the end, I will head to Tampa at the end of August, where I will complete my internship at Davidsen Middle School....and then I will be DONE (which is one of my favorite words!)
Memorial weekend was my last Saturday free weekend of the summer, so I took advantage of it. Jillian, Bobby and I went to Busch Gardens, Tampa on Friday -
Then I was able to catch up with so many good friends at Flobee's wedding in Tampa!
Now, it's back to work!

No comments:
Post a Comment