Monday, March 05, 2007

J - T-minus 35 days until T6

Joe completed the final physical/step before he is able to begin pilot training. He passed all marks and is officially on flight status/pay as of February 28th. Yea! He will soon pick up his "pickle suit" and the rest of his assigned gear. In the meantime, he is studying his bold-face in anticipation of April 9th!

2 comments:

Susi said...

Wow! Tell him congratulations!
We had a mini-reunion @ Pete's this weekend.
Annabeth ask how many daughters I had. She was puzzled when I said one. "What about Angie?" she said. After my revelation that you already have a Mother, Annabeth decided that Gwin and Angie are really sisters anyway! And that you must also be my daughter! I'll go for that!
Given that she's facinated with the idea of her and Sylvie's birth-mothers, but still being sisters, I can see her point!
So: Congratulations to my son-in-law-by-proxie!
Still laughing! Love to you both, Susi

The Schlosser's said...

That is AWESOME. I certainly consider Gwin a sister, so that works. I can totally understand Annabeth's thinking behind the two moms/sister relationship. Hehehe. Glad you were able to gather this weekend! Love, Angie