I have two finals left to go and then I'm officially half way through the counseling program. I only have two more semesters of courses (including practicum, where I counseling clients from the community) and then I'll only have internship next fall. I'm still working with MSU to see if I can complete my internship in MS with Joe. No matter what, I'll be holding my masters degree a year from now!!!
As soon as my Tuesday night final is over, I'm headed to Tampa. I'm going to take Wednesday to chill and pack the truck. On Thursday am, Foster and I are hitting the road. It will be our first road trip together - God help me, hehehe. I know Joe is looking forward to having us both up there for a month!
Friday, December 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Road Trip! Road Trip! Yea!!! You and Foster are already a good team, since you trained together. You'll barely have time to establish a rythm before you get there. Have a splendid, safe trip. Bestestto you all, Susi
Post a Comment