Tuesday, October 10, 2006

A - Mississippi Internship?

After decided to fulfill the course requirements to receive a Career Counseling Certificate, I realized that would only leave my two internship to go through during the fall 2007 semester. Basically, that means working full time at a high school for free from August -December 2007. So, I talked with my program director about the possibility of fulfilling my internship requirements in Mississippi. Not only would I be able to move up and live with Joe in July, it would also help me in finding employment for the second half of the academic school year in MS. So, I'm trying to work it out. We are obviously excited about the prospect, but keeping a level head about it all too. This would involve me connecting with Mississippi State University for those internship credit hours and transferring them to UCF to complete my degree. I will keep everyone posted on the progress.

1 comment:

FGT said...

i will remain hopeful that it can happen! just make sure u can schedule in some time to visit me!!