Yup - Here's the announcement email from Joe...
Well I've got good news and bad news.
The good news...I got my orders. But I didn't get a date with them...I should get that Monday, but I don't think we are going to be going to ASBC...so I have no clue when they would make me report.
The bad news.............................Its not Pensacola....................Its not Moody......................Its not Columbus........................Its not Lauglin........................Pretty much its my last choice...Vance, OK.
Sucks, but I was thinking about it and have heard that its a good place to go to UPT because there isn't much to do so you have plenty of time to study, it is very flat which makes it good for flying, the weather is pretty predictable and doesn't rain much, and there isn't much as far as aircraft or air spaces you have to worry about there cause nobody lives there. Sucks, cause I think it might be the furthest from any beaches. Welcome to the midwest!!! Yeehaw.
Welcome to the Air Force. It looks like we'll have to fly in and out of OK City to visit each other and that is 68 miles from base. Jeez.
Wednesday, September 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Awww man.....Pensacola would have been awesome. Oh well!
Post a Comment