Tuesday, June 20, 2006
A - Summer Semester
There are pros and cons to the summer semester. I decided it would be excellent to take 4 classes all summer - somewhat dumb. A pro to taking 4 in the summer is that they are finished quicker. A con is that there is a ton of information cramed into a little bit of time. All is going well and I'm actually enjoying the fact that all of my classes this term are on school counseling and no mental health. I love hearing these bizarre stories of what I will encounter as a counselor. I have a feeling that I may hit a point in my life where nothing surprises me when it comes to students and their parents. I'm spending most of my free time researching, writing, reading and studying. That's life. Foster is keeping me busy on my down time and Joe is headed out in a little over two weeks. I still can't believe the time is fast approaching.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment