So, It's come to my attention this week, with 4 more weeks, that I have two very strong A's and one lingering grade. I got my dreaded midterm back - 74....very depressing, because I know that I have learned and can adapt all the material to my future career. It's a little dishearten to know that it comes down to some tricky multiple choice and true/false questions. I got full credit on the two essay ?s, which just goes to prove that I'm not that good at the MC/TF types of tests. Oh well, life goes on...I should still be able to pull out an A- since I've gone above and beyond on all our other assignments.
I can't believe it, but this semester is slowly coming to an end...already. I actually have to register for classes next week. They do things differently at UCF - on Wednesday, I will actually be registering for Summer, Fall and Spring classes. I just hope the ones I need are open - cause I'm on the straight two year plan. Mainly, because I'm excited to get some "field experience" and work with some teens....and so I don't have to be apart from Joe too long.
So, there are the results - like them or not.
Thursday, March 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'd like that registering for all your classes, so you know what's coming up. So glad you two are doing so well. Love, Susi
Sylvie just started a Blog!
http://showton.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment