Our weekend started off great. We were able to golf, which I am getting better at - believe it or not. I only completely missed the ball twice the whole course and I know it is because I lifted my head/eyes away from the ball. Sometimes I just get in the moment of looking like Tiger Woods. I need to work on hitting the ball lower, so that I can get some lift on it. My shot is long and strong, but very much a grounder.
Then Allison came to visit. We had a late dinner at this relaxing Orlando seafood place called High Tide Harry's. We were able to catch much sun by the pool (with sunscreen of course) and we checked out this little hole in the wall called Patty McGees. Good times!
All and All it was excellent to have her here for a while and remember the good times in Park Adams! It was great because Emily was just here for work and we were able to see her as well.
Friday, March 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment