Wednesday, February 08, 2006
A - Hair cut Hell
Well, after over a year of just trims (for the wedding and beyond), I decided that I wanted to do something different with my hair. So, I sucked it up and went to a nice salon (I'm usually against paying for over priced salons just to cut my hair, but I wanted something special). Needless to say more, I walked out of the salon with a "modern mullet." YUCK. I came home and tried my new hair products and still nothing good came of it. I desperately went to Super Cuts a block away and they made my hair look great. It's 4 inches shorter than it was this morning, but it's still shoulder length and fun. It's definitely going to grow on me...no pun intended.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Bless your heart Angie :( Glad someone could fix it so quickly. -g
Been there! LOL! Give yourselves kisses for me! Fun! Mis you. Susi
Post a Comment