Wednesday, January 18, 2006

A - First Week of Graduate School

One week down, about 151 more to go. No really - so far, so good. I am currently enrolled in Intro to Counseling Profession, Theories of Counseling and Psychotherapy and Lifespan Human Development. I am really enjoying all the lectures and the professors, which is a good sign of a well thought out choice.

My Bachelor's degree (from University of West Florida) is in communication arts/public relations, which I think will help me a lot in this new field.

University of Central Florida is a lot bigger than UWF, but it still is very welcoming. I haven't done much traveling around campus, since all of my classes are at night. I'm looking forward to taking advantage of what the school as to offer - workshops, recreational facilities, etc.

In the meantime, I'm hitting the books and studying after almost a 4 year break.

No comments: